On-call times during British summer time & our normal administration times are (excluding public holidays):
- Monday to Thursday 08:30am to 05:00pm
- Friday 08:30am to 04:30pm
- For the processing of paperwork 04:00pm
Out of hours administration times are:
- Monday to Friday bookings after 4pm for the same day service
- Saturday bookings 09:00am to 05:00pm
- Sunday & public Holiday bookings 09:00am to 02:00pm
A minimum of two hours’ notice is required & longer for any grave held in reserve.
Cemetery call-out teams to work up to 06:30pm for last booking.